Rev. Mike Zdorow of the Florida Conference and his wife Zenie, both with strong ties to Ukraine, have been instrumental in identifying ways to safely and effectively send funds to help refugees within Ukraine through the United Methodist Church. At the same time, the Florida Conference has made available a Conference Advance Special to help Ukraine refugees crossing the border into Poland. Please consider donations to these funds as we continue to hear the cries of our brothers and sisters in Ukraine and are being given the great privilege of “sharing in this service to the Lord’s people.” (2 Cor. 8:4)
100% of your gift will go right away to United Methodist churches in Ukraine and Poland on the front lines of this refugee humanitarian crisis.
To Help Refugees within Ukraine:
- Online: Click HERE to give online. Designate your donation: “Ukraine Refugees.”
- By Phone: Call toll free 888-252-6174 to make your gift. Credit card gifts can be accepted by phone.
- By Mail: Make checks payable to ADVANCE GCFA and send it to: Advance GCFA, P.O. Box 9068, New York, NY 10087-9068. Write “Advance #14053A-Ukraine Refugees” on the Memo line
To Help Ukraine Refugees in Poland:
- Send financial support to the Conference Treasurer on the church’s Apportionment Giving Report, under “Adv 102130-Ukraine Refugees”
- By Mail: Make check payable to the “Florida Conference Treasurer” and send it to: FLORIDA UNITED METHODIST CENTER, Attn: Icel Rodriguez, 450 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., Lakeland, FL 33815. Write “Adv # 102130-Ukraine Refugees” on the memo line.